Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Hypo-critical

This is one of the better Music Videos on Newgrounds. The song tops the list of the best songs on Newgrounds. All the awards are deserved! Keep up the good work and create more songs like this, please!

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

Snowy III: The Nightmare Snowy III: The Nightmare

Congratulations, the best Snowy yet!

You outdid your yourself again. The spoofs are better, the jokes are better, and the story is ... the same. The jokes that drag out the stories flaws are very funny and well thought out. You earned the prizes you recieved. Congrats!

The Wiik is Ours The Wiik is Ours

The wiik is not yours.

Watching this flash makes me want to find the creator and ask, "Why did the whole movie revolve around Pulp Fiction and rap music, with spoofs of PS2 games that had nothing to do with the actual games?" Hopefully I get an answer soon, but until then I say to the creator put a little more thought into your flashes.

Christmas for one, please Christmas for one, please

A good holiday flash.

This is one of those serious flashes that deserve attention. Knowing that some people are going to over look this is sad, but I can at least congratulate the creator. Good Job.

Eternal-Panda responds:

If you're going to make clock movies, you have to accept that your movie will get an unfair amount of pain opposed to normal ones.

Just the way it works unfortunatly. Thanks.

Merry Christmas

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Funny Phoenix!

Phoenix is getting funnier each time, this is by far the best Phoenix Wrong out right now. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Snowy II: Home for Xmas Snowy II: Home for Xmas

Good Remix on Halloween!

Nice graphics, voice acting, and dark sense of humor. I really like the take on the original Halloween movie. Overall it's a pretty good flash and I can't wait to see the next one.