Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Hypo-critical

This is one of the better Music Videos on Newgrounds. The song tops the list of the best songs on Newgrounds. All the awards are deserved! Keep up the good work and create more songs like this, please!

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

Snowy III: The Nightmare Snowy III: The Nightmare

Congratulations, the best Snowy yet!

You outdid your yourself again. The spoofs are better, the jokes are better, and the story is ... the same. The jokes that drag out the stories flaws are very funny and well thought out. You earned the prizes you recieved. Congrats!

The Wiik is Ours The Wiik is Ours

The wiik is not yours.

Watching this flash makes me want to find the creator and ask, "Why did the whole movie revolve around Pulp Fiction and rap music, with spoofs of PS2 games that had nothing to do with the actual games?" Hopefully I get an answer soon, but until then I say to the creator put a little more thought into your flashes.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Great on a desktop.

This game is fun to play with a desktop keyboard, but it is the funniest thing to watch someone play this on a laptop. Flipping the keyboard around and putting the scree at just the right angle makes it even more fun. Great Game.

Semikiller responds:

HAHA! That's awesome dude, I would love to see a picture of that. Thanks for the review.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

Fantastic!

I usual don't review music so this will be my first. I love the Zelda games and one thing I have always loved was the orchestrial score. This is what I love to hear, people who care about music and take time to think a song out and do it right. My hats off to you my friend, you deserved the 2x Platinum track.

Soundshifter responds:

thx a lot man, I appreciate it :)